Organic Congestion Relief & Cough Syrup
Regular price $35.00
- Assists with mucus and phlegm release (expectorant)
- May enhance relief of cold symptoms like nasal, sinus & chest congestion
- Supports a cough that is deep in the chest with stuck mucus
- See our Dry Cough Syrup for help with a cough due to a sore, irritated throat
- Black elderberry supports respiratory & immune health in the body
- Find relief with ingredients like cooling & drying organic peppermint, rosemary, thyme and sage
- We always recommend to keep this on hand so you have it when you need it
Caution: DO NOT take when PREGNANT
Kids age 1 & 2: 1/2 tsp up to 4x/day
Kids age 3+: 1 tsp up to 4x/day
Adults: 2 tsp up to 4x/day
Store in a cool, dark place
Shake before using
NOT FOR KIDS UNDER 1
Active Ingredients: black elderberry*, elecampane*, tulsi*, peppermint*, rosemary*, thyme*, sage*, juniper berry*, ginger*
Other Ingredients: reverse osmosis water, honey^, brandy, apple cider vinegar*^
Other common home remedies to relieve cough & cold symptoms:
- Sleep - healing is an active process, rest is vital for your body to recover its balance and fight infection. Regular, quality sleep is also important to maintain good health.
- Drink hot tea. Slice, or grate, fresh ginger and simmer in water for 15 min. Strain, then add fresh lemon and honey.
- Steam inhalation treatment: pour almost boiling water into a large bowl, add fresh herbs like thyme, eucalyptus, or rosemary, or a few drops of these essential oils to help thin mucus and chest congestion. Cover your head, and the bowl, with a towel and breathe deeply.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.