Organic Oatstraw - Daily Nourishing Infusion
HERBAL NERVOUS SYSTEM SUPPORT, MINERALS & VITAMINS
*Now regeneratively grown (better than organic)!*
- Oatstraw is a traditional calming herb that may support anxiety, insomnia, mental fatigue, mood swings & PMS
- Oats may also be a source of calcium, phosphorus, potassium, Vitamins A, B-complex, C & E
- Can be used daily and may enhance nervous system health and provide essential nutrients
- Assists and aids with cholesterol and thyroid
- One package provides a months supply (or more) of herbs
Drink 16 oz (2 cups), or more, cold (or warmed as a tea) daily for at least a month for maximum benefits. Can sweeten if desired.
Place a large handful (about 1 cup) of dried oatstraw in a half gallon (64 oz) mason jar and fill with almost boiling water. Cover, focus your intention/prayer/wish, and steep on the counter for 4 hours, to overnight. Strain (compost or discard the used plant material) and refrigerate the herbal infusion for up to 4 days.
Regenerative (organic plus more) oatstraw, aerial parts of the oat plant (Avena sativa)
Makes roughly 36 16 oz servings
Please contact us with any questions about how or when to use an herbal oatstraw infusion.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.