Organic Nettles - Daily Nourishing Infusion
A stinging nettle infusion is an herbal tonic with numerous health benefits. A nettle (Urtica dioica) infusion provides nearly every essential mineral and vitamin, including calcium, magnesium, potassium, and Vitamins A, C, D, K, B-complex. It is prepared like a tea, although it needs to be steeped in hot (or cold) water for at least 4 hours to allow for minerals, vitamins, antioxidants, and flavor to properly extract from the nettle leaves.
I've been drinking this daily for seven years and have no plans to stop. I love and crave it!
HEALTH BENEFITS OF STINGING NETTLE
- The plant has several anti-inflammatory properties and is potent in phytonutrients like chlorophyll, choline, lignans, quercetin, serotonin, rutin and astragalin
- Digestive Support: supports absorption of nutrients, ulcers, IBS, candida, and more
- Endocrine Support: balances hormones, aids fertility, PMS, puberty, menopause, and pregnancy
- The nettle leaf is rich in antioxidants
- Tastes refreshing, earthy and green
Drink 16 oz or more daily for at least a month for maximum benefits.
To make a nettle infusion, place a large handful (about 1.5 - 2 cups) in a half gallon (64 oz) mason jar and fill with almost boiling hot water. Cover, focus your intention/prayer/wish, and steep on the counter for 4 hours, to overnight. Strain by squeezing the nettles, and place infusion in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
Can be enjoyed cold (or warm), sweetened or unsweetened.
NETTLE INFUSION RECIPE:
The recipe for nettle infusion is very simple because only two ingredients are used: dried organic nettle leaves and hot water.
Organic nettles, leaf and stem (Urtica dioica).
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.